Chambers for Indiana
The Website is offered and available to users who are at least 18 years of age or order, and reside in the United States of America or any of its territories or possessions. By using the Website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with Chambers for Indiana and meet all of the eligibility requirements for doing so in the state in which you reside. If you are under the age of 18 and/or are otherwise unable to enter into a binding contract, you must not access the Website. The Website is not intended for children under the age of 13.
Access and Account Security. Chambers for Indiana reserves the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material it provides on the Website, in its sole discretion, and without notice. Chambers for Indiana will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period, or if, as a result of such unavailability, you claim to suffer any damages. From time to time, Chambers for Indiana may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of the Website’s security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to the Website or portions of it using your user name, password, or other security information. You agree to notify Chambers for Indiana immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
Intellectual Property Rights. The Website and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof), are owned by Chambers for Indiana its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
You agree that you shall not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store, or transmit any of the material on the Website, except as follows:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, distribution, or dissemination.
- If the Website includes social media features and/or sharing features with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this site.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, reproduce, or create any derivative works from any portion or subset of the Website or any content thereon.
Chambers for Indiana’s name and logo, and all related names, logos, product, and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of Chambers for Indiana or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of Chambers for Indiana. All other names, logos, product, and service names, designs, and slogans on the Website are the intellectual property of their respective owners.
Content Standards; License. These content standards apply to any and all data you submit to the Website made by any user (each, a “User Contribution”) and use of any interactive services offered by Chambers for Indiana through the Website, any other website connected to the Website, and any social media platforms linked to the Website. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws, rules, and regulations. By submitting a User Contribution, you grant to Chambers for Indiana a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual, transferable, and royalty-free right to use, copy, distribute, display, perform, modify, translate, store, or otherwise exploit the User Contribution (including identifying information, such as your name, likeness, etc.) in any media throughout the world. You represent and warrant that you own or have all necessary rights to provide your User Contribution and license it to Chambers for Indiana for use as described above; that your User Contribution is accurate; and that use of your User Contribution, in any form, does not violate these Terms or violate or infringe on the rights of any third party. At our request, you will provide us with documentation to verify your compliance with these Terms. To the fullest extent permitted by law, you waive any “moral rights” you may have in your User Contribution, even if you do not agree with our use or how we have modified it. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter, or advertising.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by Chambers for Indiana or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
- In any way that violates any applicable local, state, or federal law, rule, or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the United States or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material inconsistent with the Website, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” or “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate any person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or other personally identifying characteristics associated with such a person or entity.
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm Chambers for Indiana or users of the Website, or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server(s) on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the functionality of the Website.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination. Chambers for Indiana at all times shall have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website.
Without limiting the foregoing, Chambers for Indiana has the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Website. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE Chambers for Indiana AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES, AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY ADMINISTRATOR OF THE WEBSITE DURING OR AS A RESULT OF SUCH AN INVESTIGATION AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER Chambers for Indiana OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
Chambers for Indiana does not undertake to review all material before it is posted on the Website, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, Chambers for Indiana assumes no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications, or content placed on the Website by any user or third party and shall have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
Use the Website at Your Own Risk. You agree that your access to and use of the Website and its service is at your own risk. Chambers for Indiana will have no responsibility for any harm that results from your access to or use of its site, any related site, its content, or its service.
Disclaimer of Warranties. You understand that the Chambers for Indiana cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. Chambers for Indiana WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER Chambers for Indiana NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH Chambers for Indiana MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE VOGEL GROUP NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE VOGEL GROUP REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVER(S) THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
Chambers for Indiana HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability.
IN NO EVENT WILL Chambers for Indiana, ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, MEMBERS, MANAGERS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. IN NO EVENT WILL THE TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU BY THE VOGEL GROUP ITS AFFILIATES, ITS MEMBERS, ITS MANAGERS, ITS EMPLOYEES, AND ITS CONTRACTORS, FOR ANY CLAIMS, DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION EXCEED $100.
Third Party Access. If you grant an employee, agent, volunteer, contractor, or other Third Party access to your data, such Third Party shall be deemed to have read, understand, and agree with these Terms. Under no circumstances shall the Chambers for Indiana be liable for any action taken by such a Third Party, including, but not limited to, data loss, data corruption, a violation of Content Standards, and any action on another site or via a different entity which the Third Party uses your data accessed on the Chambers for Indiana.
No waiver of any breach of any provision of these Terms will be deemed a waiver of any preceding or succeeding breach or of any other provision of these Terms. No extension of time for performance of any obligations or acts will be deemed a extension of the time for performance of any other obligations or acts.
In the event that any one or more of the provisions contained herein shall, for any reason, be held to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in any respect, such invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability shall not affect any other provisions of these Terms, but these Terms shall be construed as if such invalid, illegal, or unenforceable provisions had never been contained herein, unless the deletion of such provision or provisions would result in such a material change so as to cause completion of the transactions contemplated herein to be unreasonable.
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Indiana, without regard to its principles of conflicts of laws. By accessing or interacting with the Website, you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction or, and to the laying of venue in, the courts of Indiana, located in Indianapolis, and the United States Fourth Circuit for the purpose of any suit, action, proceeding, or judgment relating to or arising out of your use of the Website and any interaction you have on the Website. By you using and/or interacting with the Website, you irrevocably waive any objection to the laying of venue of any such suit, action, or proceeding brought in such courts and irrevocably waive any claim that any such suit, action, or proceeding brought in any such court has been brought in an inconvenient forum.
The Website is controlled by facilities in the United States of America. Chambers for Indiana makes no representations that the Website is appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you access the Website from any location outside the United States of America, you do so at your own risk and you are solely responsible for your compliance with all local laws and regulations.
By requesting, joining, agreeing to, enrolling in, signing up for, acknowledging, or otherwise consenting to receive one or more text messages from Chambers for Indiana (“Sender”, “we”, “us”, “our”) through Chambers for Indiana’s messaging platform (“Platform”), you accept these Terms & Conditions (“Opt-In”).
● You authorize Chambers for Indiana to use auto dialer or non-auto dialer technology to send text messages to the cell phone number associated with your Opt-In (i.e., the number listed on the Opt-In form or instructions, or, if none, the number from which you send the Opt-In, or, if none, the number on file for the account associated with your Opt-In). You also authorize Chambers for Indiana to include marketing content in any such messages. You do not have to Opt-In or agree to Opt-In as a condition of purchase of any of Sender’s offerings.
● You confirm that you are the subscriber to the relevant phone number or that you are the customary user of that number on a family or business plan and that you are authorized to Opt-In.
● You consent to the use of an electronic record to document your Opt-In.
● You agree that, in addition to the main messages that Sender may provide, you may receive one or more welcome messages or administrative messages, such as (in some cases) a request to confirm your Opt-In.
About the Text Message Services and Opting Out
● Message and data rates may apply. You must have a wireless device of your own, capable of two-way messaging, be using a participating wireless carrier, and be a wireless service subscriber with text messaging service. Not all cellular phone providers carry the necessary service to participate. Check your phone capabilities for specific text messaging instructions.
● Unless otherwise noted, Chambers for Indiana may send multiple, recurring messages and frequency may vary. Sender may terminate any messaging services or your participation in it at any time with or without notice, including, for example, before you have received any or all messages that you otherwise would have received, but these Terms & Conditions still will apply. Your opt-out request may generate either a confirmation text or a texted request to clarify the Text Message Service to which it applies (if you have more than one). To complete your opt-out, please provide the requested clarification.
● You may text STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE, or QUIT to opt-out of messages or for additional help, text HELP. You also understand and agree that any other method of opting out, including, but not limited to, texting words other than those set forth above or verbally requesting one of our employees to remove you from our list, is not a reasonable means of opting out. You may receive an additional mobile message confirming your decision to opt out. These Terms & Conditions still will apply if you withdraw the consent mentioned above.
● To request a free paper or email copy of the Opt-In, or to update our records with your contact information, or receive help with any messages, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Minimum technology requirements may apply for electronic records.
You may not use of engage with the Platform if you are under thirteen (13) years of age. If you use or engage with the Platform and are between the ages of thirteen (13) and eighteen (18) years of age, you must have your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to do so. By using or engaging with the Platform, you acknowledge and agree that you are not under the age of thirteen (13) years, are between the ages of thirteen (13) and eighteen (18) and have your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to use or engage with the Platform, or are of adult age in your jurisdiction. By using or engaging with the Platform, you also acknowledge and agree that you are permitted by your jurisdiction’s applicable laws, rules, and regulations to use and/or engage with the Platform